Books are the perfect gift for Christmas. Check out my recommendations for readers of all genres.
Hooked on Crime?
· Missing Alibi – Was it something she wrote? A popular mystery author is found dead after a party. Messy marriages, panned authors and Swedish meatballs. Who did it?
· The Good Riddance Project – Hilarious novella of a project manager turned wannabe wife killer. But how does one plan something so meticulous without getting caught?
· The Big Lead – New TV reporter Stella Reynolds moves across the country for her chance at a dream job, and her career kicks off when she covers the town’s first murders in years.
For lovers of Romance
· Christmas Kiss, New Years Wish – A heartwarming friends to lovers holiday romance for readers who love ice-cream, Christmas and Elvis.
· Christmas at Longbourn – Join your favorite Pride & Prejudice characters as love comes once again to Longbourn this Christmas.
· A Christmas Surprise -The Marchwood Christmas Ball is the best change for Lady Audrey, who just turned eighteen, possibly only chance of securing a husband.
Step into another world with these Fantasy novels
· Bound to Survive – When an evil sorceress and a tyrant lord stand between Christopher and freedom, failure is not an option. An epic tale for fans of fantasy.
· A Threat of Shadows – Alaric was a Keeper; a man, protecting the land with knowledge and magic. Until his wife was poisoned and he betrayed everything to save her. Only to fail.
· The Last Gatekeeper – Two worlds. A queen determined to rule both. Only a teen girl stands in her way. The girl must defeat the queen and bring salvation to two damaged worlds.
· The Fall of Lostport – High-spirited and irresponsible Laina, may not inherit the throne–but she alone can keep her beloved homeland out of the High King’s grasp.
Complex relationships abound in these Family Stories
So Much Owed – In a turbulent and uncertain world, the birth of two children revitalize a small Irish town and set the stage for a closer look into lives torn asunder by war.
Hello and Goodbye: The Yellow Ribbon Chronicles – Think military life is hard? Try being the wife. Media coverage is glossy. Life is gritty. Share in the courage, loneliness, and triumph military families face as one of their own. Join them now.
For the younger ones
Hercules Finds His Courage – Two modern-day children. A pair of old shoes. And a time-traveling adventure.