Release blitz: Rising Tides
My new YA novel, Rising Tides, came out on Friday, so there’s no chance I’ll be able to focus on anything else at present.
Read on for more information – and a giveaway!
About the book:
The truth won’t stay submerged forever
City is the last civilised place left on a drowned Earth, a floating town built from metal and plastic from the Time Before. It’s the only home doctor’s daughter Libby Marchmont has ever known or wanted – until her father helps the wrong patient and she’s forced to flee.
Cosimo came to City for one reason. Then he should have vanished back to his people on the Wastes. But what about his promise to Libby’s father?
Stranded in the middle of the sea, can the two enemies learn to trust each other? And can they survive long enough to uncover the truth: City isn’t the safe haven Libby always believed it to be …
Readers’ Favourite described Rising Tides as: “a compelling read [with] cool and ingenious concepts, a captivating plot [and] vivid and engaging characters”.
Kelly St. Clare at YA Books Central called Rising Tides “a gem of the YA genre.”
Get your copy for just 99c/p this week only (Also on Kindle Unlimited).
Your survival kit is as follows:
1. An Amazon voucher for £10/$15US/$20CAN, AUS, NZ. Load up your Kindle with books to read, while shops remain.
2. A solar charger so when the national grid fails you can still read your books.
3. A mirror. When you are stranded in the open sea you can signal for help by reflecting the sun’s light. Alternatively, if you have no wish to be rescued because you still have reading to do, flip the mirror over to depict the slogan, “Go away I’m reading.”
4. Ribbon bookmark. If all your books have been washed away by the rising seas, this can be rolled up and packed into the neck of a cut-open bottle and will double-up as a water filter. Note: this will not desalinate salt water, sorry.
5. An Eat-Sleep-Read-Repeat tote bag to put the last of your worldly belongings into. DO NOT LEAVE THIS BEHIND.
Want to read Rising Tides? Get your copy here.