RISING TIDES IS OUT!
Rising Tides is now available from Amazon (ebook, paperback, and it’s on Kindle Unlimited).
To celebrate, please join my giveaway and win a Book Lover’s Apocalypse Survival Kit.
1. An Amazon voucher for £10/$15US/$20CAN, AUS, NZ. Load up your Kindle with books to read, while shops remain.
2. A solar charger so when the national grid fails you can still read your books.
3. A mirror. When you are stranded in the open sea you can signal for help by reflecting the sun’s light. Alternatively, if you have no wish to be rescued because you still have reading to do, flip the mirror over to depict the slogan, “Go away, I’m reading.”
4. Ribbon bookmark. If all your books have been washed away by the rising seas, this can be rolled up and packed into the neck of a cut-open bottle and will double-up as a water filter. Note: this will not desalinate salt water!
5. A bag to put the last of your belongings into. DO NOT LEAVE THIS BEHIND.
Check out the giveaway on Rafflecopter. There are lots of ways to enter!
And don’t forget to grab your copy of Rising Tides. It’s only .99 during launch week. See why YA Books Central described it as, “A gem of the YA genre”.
Katy Haye spends as much time as possible in either her own or someone else’s imaginary worlds. She has a fearsome green tea habit, a partiality for dark chocolate brazils, and a fascination with the science of storytelling.
Join Katy’s Reader Group (link on the right) and receive a copy of exclusive subscriber-only story, Queen of Rubies – you’ll then get a monthly newsletter with bonus content: deleted scenes, sneak peeks, and exclusive short stories.